- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon twice daily - organic, raw, unfiltered apple cider vinegar
- Boosts the immune system as it is an anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, and antiseptic.
- Detoxifies kidneys.
- Mix 50/50 solution of apple cider vinegar and water in a spray bottle and spray directly onto itchy skin (but NOT on open wounds)
- Clean dirty ears using cotton balls soaked 50/50 solution ACV and Purified Water.
- May also aid in the prevention of bladder stones, kidney infections, and UTIs.
- Breaks down calcium deposits in joints and remineralizes the bones, so it is good for arthritis and joint problems such as hip dysplasia.
Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 teaspoon per 10lbs of body weight daily (or 1 tablespoon per 30lbs)
- Start with just a drop and work up to this dosing! Otherwise your pup will have loose stools!
- I do not give every day. Although a healthy fat, it is still a fat. I rotate every other day with fish oil.
- Improves overall skin health and clears up skin conditions such as eczema, flea allergies, contact dermatitis, and itchy skin.
- Improves digestion and nutrient absorption.
- Applied topically to the skin, coconut oil promotes the healing of cuts, wounds, hot spots, bites, and stings.
- Antibacterial and antifungal properties of coconut oil help reduce doggy odor,
- Prevents and treats yeast infections, including candida.
- More Info: Dogster - DogsNaturally - VictoriasAllNaturalPetHealth
- ½ cup organic turmeric powder (Make sure it’s organic turmeric powder to be sure it contains lots of curcumin)
- 1 to 1 ½ cups filtered water
- 1 ½ teaspoons freshly ground black pepper (Grind organic black peppercorns in a coffee grinder or magic bullet)
- ¼ cup organic cold pressed virgin olive or coconut oil (Coconut oil is a great choice because it also has great health benefits)
- Mix the turmeric with the water in a pan, starting with 1 cup water and adding more only if needed. Stir the liquid on medium/low heat and in about 7 to 10 minutes, it should form a thick paste. If your paste looks watery, just add a bit more turmeric and heat it for another couple of minutes.
- Once you’ve got a paste, add the pepper and oil, then stir it very well.
- Allow the mixture to cool, then place it in a jar with a lid and store it in your fridge. Ideally, you should store the paste for no more than two weeks … after that, you’ll want to make a fresh batch.
- Dose: 1 to 2 tablespoons for a 45 lb
- Strengthen the immune system
- Improve gastrointestinal health
- Aid in detoxification
- Reduce the rate of cancer
- Help allergies
- The mushroom is a complex organism that contains several thousand enzymes, nutrients, and proteins in a ratio that offers nutritional benefits.
- Mushrooms hold important potential value for cats' and dogs' health in the areas of:
- immune and digestive health,
- normal cell growth,
- promoting the normal detoxification process,
- helping to protect against environmental stressors,
- and even joint and respiratory health.
- Medicinal Mushrooms include: Reishi, Maitake, and Shiitake
- NOTE: Do NOT let your dog eat wild mushrooms, such as those found in your yard. MANY mushrooms can be TOXIC to dogs!